Saturday, February 25, 2006

Listings of Vacation Rentals, Hotels, and other Lodging with Free Wireless Now Available

I don't know about you but I need more vacation than my work and my husband's work allows me to take. Are you with me? Then take a look at this site for vacation rentals with free wi-fi wireless high speed internet. This site provides a directory of rentals, hotels, and other places that supply free wireless access. In addition they talk about wireless security, products, how to guides, and the latest information on wi-fi.

With a laptop, cell phone, and handy dandy notebook (yes I still find paper useful for some things), I can work almost anywhere. Which means, hey I can go almost anywhere...so why am I writing this blog from my desk on a Saturday night?!

Yes, my 2 California vacation rentals have free wireless access!

No comments: