Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Seattle Times: Outdoors: Dreaming of the perfect summer vacation? It's time to book it

It's almost the end of January, have you booked your summer vacation yet? No, fear not, there are options out there, maybe not what you had first envisioned, but still great. Check out The Seattle Times: Outdoors: Dreaming of the perfect summer vacation? It's time to book it for some ideas that are good for Northwesterner's or adapt them to your own local. Me? I still haven't planned spring break yet! Are you kidding?

On my wish list for this summer: New York City.
On my husband's wish list for this summer: House boating on Lake Powell and 2 weeks in Maine.
On my eldest's: stay home and hang with friends.
My youngest's: go to the cottage in Maine for 3 weeks.

Check back to see what happens...
Oh, and I'll be taking my first cruise and vacation ever with my mom, to Alaska's Inside Passage.

No comments: