Monday, January 16, 2006

THE PLACES TO BE IN 2006 From Las Vegas to Easter Island, we select this year's most tempting far-flung destinations

THE PLACES TO BE IN 2006 From Las Vegas to Easter Island, we select this year's most tempting far-flung destinations

Check out this article - lots of great ideas for travel in 2006 including a few of my personal favorite places:
Boston - my first love (I grew up 30 miles north)
CA wine country - first place I'm going back to when the kids go off to college
San Francisco - can't wait to post on this city
Zion & Bryce National Parks - already posted on Zion
Moab, Utah - gateway to Canyonlands and Arches NPs
Monument Valley - at the Navajo reservation and home of the best jeep ride ever!
NYC - something for everyone
Washington DC - the Smithsonian and the monuments are not to be missed in this lifetime
Yellowstone - amazing geology and wildlife
Costa Rica - THE place to white water raft because the water is warm - great people

Many suggestions for places I've not yet been, but I have to ask myself: if they got so many right that I have been to, then their other suggestions are probably right on!
Happy Travels.

No comments: